Friday, August 23, 2013

Last Week in Mexico


Once again, same thing. Except we also had our first american friends leave this week. So I am a first generation here. 

The food has gotten much better, and my spanish is getting much better. I am excited to get out. I got to go to the temple this week! 

We have played a lot of football this week. By football I mean soccer. With latinos who are really good now, we have some awesome games. And with my three week experience in soccer, I normally played frisbee, basketball, or ping pong, I am getting wrecked, sort of. I am a big chap and can use my excess weight to my advantage.  It is so awesome how you guys are in alaska again. I liked that a lot. I am excited to get out there.
 
Side note: thanks to everyone for the letters, like the tahoe clan, and Rachel (who I did the handshake with), but it can take up to 28 days, true story it happened to my friend, so you should not send anymore for a little because I am leaving, my last week. thats right, six weeker right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brady will not be reading this blog, so if you want to make a comment to him, you'll have to write a letter. Comments here will only be read by family and friends.