Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Is He Happy? Brady Delivers His Verdict.

This week was good. We lost some investis to mexico and I dont have much time so I will write fast to save time.

I am getting transferred this week. 
My bike is in the mission home, no tengo ahorita.
I am sad because I am going to an english area.
I am sad because my comp doesnt speak spanish.
I am happy because I am a missionary.
I am happy because this past transfer was lots of fun.
I am happy because my comp Garza is awesome.
I am happy because he helped me learn spanish.
I am happy because I have photos to send home.
I am sad because I cant write much because I have to send pictures.
I am happy because Alex Boye has started recording a new album.
I am happy because it sounds awesome.
I am happy because some is in africanise.
I am happy because I am a missionary.
Verdict: I am happy, even though I am going english.

[Yes, that was the entire letter. We got lots of pics from Brady this week. Here are some of the less random ones:]









No comments:

Post a Comment

Brady will not be reading this blog, so if you want to make a comment to him, you'll have to write a letter. Comments here will only be read by family and friends.