Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Corndogs for Breakfast

I hate to break it to you, but right when I got here I ate what I wanted and drank whatever.

Well, this week was long. The days feel like weeks and the weeks feel like days. It is hard, the Spanish is coming though. I feel like I am picking it up a little fasterthough.

The food is... special. We had more hotdog soup. Tasted like dirt. But the spirit is good. I guess I will try a recap reallly fast. First, we continued to go through the same schedule. End of recap.

Quote of the day "I feel like a robot." But we did watch a broadcast from the Provo MTC with Elder Holland, that was good. 

This p-day, since we didnt go to the temple, we had lots of down time. We woke up early and did laundry. Then went to the gym and played basketball and ping pong and soccer and frisbee for about 3 hours. It was really nice. We still have about 5 hours left, yay!

More on food now. For breakfast it is a very hard hit and miss. Mostly miss. One of the better ones we had was corndogs for breakfast. Lunch is typically good. And dinner is alright. They have Mexican cereal out for dinner most of the time so I can fill up with about 3-4 bowls normally. And they have chunky yogurt....  no bueno. 

Also most of the instruction is almost all in spanish.... My second day here we started teaching a pretend investigator... Me and my campanion didnt know any spanish. Getting better though.

Also our roommates who were Latinos left on Monday. They were really funny and tought me Mexican slang. How padre is that? I did an awesome tie trade. I traded a green that I didnt like much for an awesome brown and pink one. It is exciting.

I just realized I also used the days feel like weeks and the weeks feel like days last time, sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brady will not be reading this blog, so if you want to make a comment to him, you'll have to write a letter. Comments here will only be read by family and friends.