Tuesday, July 9, 2013

First Letter Home

Je arrive dans le Mexico. Je suis american, dans le Mexico. Je ne mange pas les asticots. 

Well, I finally made it all the way to mexico. The elders are super nice and helped us get ready and find our homes. On the bus ride to the mtc we got a full bus of just new missionaries. 

There are about 5 missionaries going to Kansas with me. There are misquitos and no dogs. But I am excited. There isn't much more to say, other than I love you and hope you have a good time with Jake. Kiss Dubbies, and the cute thing for me. And hugs and kisses from me. Love you.

I love you again and hope you have a good time. Unfortunatly, I dont have a missionary experience yet to share haha. I mean jaja. But I did take one picture for you. It was of all the missionaries in our caravan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brady will not be reading this blog, so if you want to make a comment to him, you'll have to write a letter. Comments here will only be read by family and friends.