Monday, September 9, 2013

More Adventures from Kansas

Hola! Well I am back writing. Hopefully you got my picture yesterday. Me and the other elders here were celebrating a birthday so we killed a pig, then gutted it, then cooked it on a spit for a few hours. Fun fun fun. They are polys and they tought me how to! That was awesome. 

We are out here in Junction City and it is cool. I am super excited for that package. No tengo ahora, pero espero recibo. Get that? I dont know if it worked well but I tried. My companion is Elder Garza and he is funny. He is a good biker. I have been borrowing another elders bike because as of now, I dont have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brady will not be reading this blog, so if you want to make a comment to him, you'll have to write a letter. Comments here will only be read by family and friends.