Monday, March 3, 2014

Brady's Emergency Transfer (Letter from February 17)

This week was loco! You want to hear about my new area and comp? Well I will tell you! My area is Valley Center (northern Wichita) and my comp is Elder Henriod! That's right I got E.T.ed!! (Emergency transfered) because Elder Heppler had to go home... but it is awesome here! Other than that, everything else is the same. Unfortunatly no awesome stories. 

But one of our LA families has two great danes! Elder Henriod said you will meet your kind here. Then I saw the dogs. Then I laughed. Ha. Good one bud. This week I got the valentines package and it was rad! Super Rad!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brady will not be reading this blog, so if you want to make a comment to him, you'll have to write a letter. Comments here will only be read by family and friends.