Tuesday, November 11, 2014

He's Teaching and Working Hard

Letter from November 3 

I realized this morning. I only have 4.5 transfers left. so that makes me sad. 

Pres Bell came to church with us on sunday. all the way out in colorado. 

Bo Neal will be baptized soon That is super cool. his family lives 30 mins away from Lamar and they were less active but have been starting to return. that is awesome! and Kenny and his family are really awesome! they gave us some of the best ground beef! fresh, grass raised. it tastes so good! and that family are some of the most reliable people I have meet. if they say they will do something they will. and he is paralyzed from the upper chest down. and that is why we wear seatbelts.

I am missing emporia and the ward a bit. they were so willing to help and go out with us. and I was friends with pretty much everyone there. I knew their names and they would talk to me more. it is pretty different here. there are some really cool families that I have meet so far. like the millers are one in particular. we visit them about twice a week. they have two nonmembers living with them and one will get baptized very soon! so that is cool. and when I say I am missing them a bit, I really mean a lot. 

I don't have much else to say sorry. Halloween I dressed up as a white belt for dinner. I got one in VC from a less active part member family. they talk us a bit. and I wore it into dinner, then took it off pretty quickly because it wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world.

I appreciate all the letters you guys send! and I love y'all and hope you have a really good day!!

love you more than lamar beach

1 comment:

  1. Previously, in the event that you needed an advance, you would need to visit an advance office and give documentation so the budgetary organization could decide if they should credit cash to you. Today, things have changed. You can apply for a credit on the Internet from the solace of your home. check cashing near me 24 hours san diego

    ReplyDelete

Brady will not be reading this blog, so if you want to make a comment to him, you'll have to write a letter. Comments here will only be read by family and friends.